MaineHealth is a non-profit family of high-quality healthcare providers working together to make our communities among the healthiest in America. An integrated healthcare delivery system, we are made up of community and acute care hospitals, home care agencies, physician practices, and outpatient lab, diagnostic and surgery centers all focused on providing the highest level of preventative care, diagnosis and treatment to our friends and neighbors throughout southern and central Maine.
Here, in mid-sized cities, small towns, coastal communities and farming villages, the people of Maine have learned to rely on the organizations that make up MaineHealth to care for themselves and their families, from the beginning of their lives to their later years – and every year in between.
As a system, we’ve only been around about 20 years – although many of our hospitals have histories that date back to the 19th century – but you can be sure that we will continue to grow and evolve to best meet the healthcare needs of the community.
- Lincoln County Healthcare (Miles Memorial Hospital and St. Andrews Hospital & Healthcare Center)
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Mental Health Partners (Spring Harbor Hospital)
- Pen Bay Healthcare (Pen Bay Medical Center)
- Southern Maine Medical Center
- Waldo County Healthcare (Waldo County General Hospital)
- Western Maine Health (Stephens Memorial Hospital)
- HomeHealth Visiting Nurses
- Maine Physician Hospital Organization
MaineGeneral Medical Center
Mid Coast Hospital
New England Rehabilitation Hospital
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center
Special Initiatives of MaineHealth
Physician Recruitment Center
Maine Heart Center